All prices are in euros per week including VAT
- energy costs (electricity, hot water, heating)
- bed and table linen, hand and bath towels, toilet paper
- weekly linen change
- Internet (WLAN)
- use of playground equipment and lawn
- parking space in front of the house
- free use of all buses with the Val Gardena Mobilcard
- large children's playground and sandpit
- final cleaning (if the apartment was left clean)
- On request for a fee, transportation from/to the nearest bus stop
- pets only in summer and on request (7 Euro/day)
- change of towels and bed linen during the week on request
- use of the laundry room with washing machine on request for a fee
Check-in & Check-out
The holiday apartment is available to you from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival -
we ask that you vacate it by around 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
The local tax of 1.45 € per guest (from 14 years of age) and overnight stay will be collected by the accommodation provider upon arrival
After receipt of your written reservation and a confirmatory deposit, your reservation is considered binding.
This gives you the guarantee for the reservation of your holiday home.
There is no right of withdrawal as per consumer protection code - nevertheless we grant you the following cancellation conditions:
- If you cancel up to 30 days before arrival, the deposit will be retained
- If canceled up to 7 days before arrival, 50% will be charged (minus deposit)
- If canceled less than 7 days before arrival, the total amount will be charged
- In the event of later arrival or early departure, the booked period serves as basis for calculating your stay
When booking through other portals, their cancellation conditions apply.
Please pay for your stay in advance or immediately upon arrival.
We recommend negotiating a travel insurance in case something comes up before you start your holiday.